- Went grocery shopping today. There were some really great deals on marked down food so I stocked up. And Chicken Breasts were $1.79 per pound packed in packages of about 5 pounds each. We eat a lot of chicken so I bought 3 packs. Spent $145 out of our $220 biweekly food budget leaving just $75 until next payday. But we have lots of food now and our freezer is stuffed so we should make it.
- Added $40 to Big R's savings. (Little R's savings will come out of next pay check.)
- Water bill came in $9 under budget for our condo so that $9 will be added to our savings goals
- The Investment Condo's water bill came in $14 under budget so that extra will be added to the home repair fund.
- Total deposited into Savings towards our $5,000 goal is $84. (A larger portion of our income goes to bills on the first pay of every month. We should be able to save more next pay day.)
$195 added to our vacation fund. We only need to save $106 to have our February vacation completely paid for including spending money. I know I'll be receiving a nice commission check next pay for an extra project I worked on at work that should more than cover this.