My new tattoo celebrating my girls.
There are a couple mermaid shows on Netflix. When Little R was just a baby, Big R and I watched it. Now we are re-watching them since Little R is old enough to watch them too. Once or twice a week when Mr. R is working, the girls and I watch a couple episodes before bed and then I let them sleep in my bed with me. We call it having a "Mermaid Night".
July 20, 2015
So far I have 3 interviews set up for this week. One in person on Wednesday morning and two phone interviews on Thursday afternoon. Apparently I have a great resume since I get lots of calls on it. But I must suck at interviews because I never get the job.
July 19, 2015
In an attempt to lose some weight, I'm cutting out carbs 6 days per week. I'm not completely getting rid of all carbs; just breads, crackers, cereal, cookies, etc. Fruit and other healthy carbs are still ok.
- Boiled Eggs
- Celery - cleaned, peeled and cut up
- Green Peppers - cleaned and sliced
- Spinach Dip - I used this recipe for inspiration. For the dip, instead of all sour cream, I mixed 1/2 light sour cream and 1/2 light mayonnaise. Then added minced garlic, onion powder, Tuscan herb seasoning blend, salt and spinach. I only had fresh spinach so I cooked in down on the stove. Mixed everything together. It turned out great! I can't wait to try it tomorrow after all the seasonings have had a chance to set in.
Meals Planned for this week:
- Sausage and Egg Casserole with peppers and onions. Mr. R and the girls will have toast with this.
- Italian Sausages with peppers and onions
- Baked Chicken
- Turkey Burgers - No bun for me.
Snacks and Other Meals:
- Peanut Butter on Celery
- Tuna Salad on Celery
- Pepperoni and Cheese
- String Cheese