March 19, 2017

Life Money Goals

Hi Everyone,

Not sure if anyone out there is still reading this.  It's been almost a year since I last posted.  I started a new job about a year ago that included a 1 hour commute each way.  I love my new job and spent a lot of my extra time and efforts focused on working hard at it.

Now, a year later, my family has gotten into the swing of this new schedule and life has settle down a bit.  It's time for me to get back into focusing on my personal goals.  So I've started writing a new blog, Life Money Goals where I will be focusing on making my goals a reality and documenting how I get there.

These goals include traveling as much as possible while paying down our 2 mortgages, saving $20,000 for a down payment on a bigger home, and getting a better education savings plan into place for my 2 daughters.  Stop on over at www.lifemoneygoals.com and check it out.

3 comments:

  1. I clicked on the link, but it goes nowhere that seems to be your blog. Thanks for commenting on my blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.Thanks. money converter

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again. ubl gold pso auto card - ubl visa platinum credit card

    ReplyDelete