- Both Water Bills (our condo and rental) came in under budget.
- Electric Bill also went down a little this month.
- Finally transferred the $1226 in cash sitting in my sharebuilder account to my bank account. Keeping $226 for myself as I've done a bit of shopping lately. The remaining $1000 will go into a cd. Goal for this week: Open a Cd.
- Things I've been spending money on for myself this week:
- Payless sent me a birthday coupon (my birthday isn't until December) for 25% off with no restrictions. I purchased 4 pairs of sandals, 2 pairs of flats and a pair of boots for about $80. Not bad for 7 pairs of shoes. I need to clean out a lot of shoes that are looking worn out or that I don't really wear before these new shoes arrive or else Mr. R will be complaining.
- I'm taking the girls to a princess party at the Melting Pot. My mom, grandma, step-sister-in-law and her daughters are all go. It's going to be so much fun and I love the Melting Pot. I'm budgeting $75 for this.
- Cardigans. I wear these a lot for work and most of mine were looking really worn out. I picked out 4 on Target's website. Most were on clearance and I get 5% discount and free shipping for using my red card. Total was $55.
- We still have $37 in the food budget and Mr. R just went to the store today. My goal is to not buy anything else food wise this week so that we can add that $37 to savings.
October 6, 2014
I started this on Friday but never posted it. I don't know what's wrong with me. I think its just the weather getting colder and it getting dark earlier but I am so unmotivated lately.