August 14, 2014

Ebay Sales

My ebay sales have been a bit slow.  But I've sold 3 things this week, which is pretty good for me.  I only ever have about 10 - 15 items listed.

Here's what I sold this week:

Leap Frog  Learning Toy &Vtech Phone
The Leap Frog toy was one of my girls.  We have tons of toys like this and this one we've had for years so I figured it was time to go. I bought the vtech phone at a garage sale for $1.  It was in really great condition and was one of the coolest toy phones I've ever seen.  Little R had a lot of fun playing with it until I got around to listing it.  Sale Price $17 f/s, Profit $7.81
Fisher Price Pop Onz
Pop Onz: I bought a large box of these at a garage sale for $8. They have been split up into two lots so I am only counting $4 as the cost of this set.  This Musical Farm Board and travel mountain with accessories sold for $16.00 plus shipping, Profit $9.26





Toddler Boy Shoes  Sketchers & Carters

I bought the Carters Sandals at a garage sale for $1 and the Sketchers for $2 at the thrift store.  I thought these would sell better but I've had them since the beginning of summer and had to lower my price.  I think I'm just going to stick to Nike's from now on.  Those seem to sell the best.  Sale Price: $13.75 f/s, Profit: $2.97 - Blah


  

No comments:

Post a Comment