Today, I'm budgeting our Rental Check Money. Our tenants pay $825 per month. I had under budgeted the insurance bill this past year so I'm bumping up the money that goes towards that and the condo fee is going up to $125 a month (used to be $110).
- $400 Mortgage
- $125 Condo Fee
- $30 Insurance (10 months until the next bill is due for $291).
- $60 Bumper Bowling League (Cost is $6 per week per child plus a couple extra dollars to buy donuts at the bowling alley for breakfast.)
- $55 Water Bill (Usually under $50 but has been as high as $76.)
- $30 Repay My Savings
- $30 Repay Mr. R's Savings (still owe each of our savings $206 for money I took out for the down payment when we purchased the condo.)
- $95 Repair Fund for both condos (Right now we have $1190 in the repair fund.)