August 16, 2014

Easiest Garage Sale Ever

As I've been cleaning the last few months, anything I want to get rid of I separate into 4 piles:

  • Sell on Ebay
  • Take to Consignment Store
  • Garage Sale
  • Donate
My friend from work has a garage sale every year.  There's a big festival going on this weekend and the detour takes cars right past her house.  She told me to bring over anything I wanted to sell.  So last night I spent an hour going through and pricing everything in the box of stuff I set aside for a garage sale.  We only had a couple bigger items to sell.  Definitely not enough stuff to have our own sale.  I dropped everything off this morning.

And that's it!  So easy for me.  My friend has a really nice fenced in back yard so I told her I'd stop by later with the girls.  That way if she wants a break from watching the sale, I can sit there for a while and let the kids run around  in her back yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment