March 23, 2014

How we did with Last week's meal plan and the plan for this week.

Meal Plan for week of March 16th:
Sunday - Spaghetti with frozen meat sauce

Meal Options for the Rest of the Week:
  • Crock Pot Meatloaf - have everything I need to make this
  • Smoked Turkey Puffs - Just need to buy more eggs, uses up frozen turkey
  • Breakfast Casserole with french toast - just need to buy eggs, uses up frozen ham
  • Pork and Sauerkraut with Mashed Potatoes and Corn - have everything on hand for this
  • Leftover Night
We'll also probably get a pizza and salad from Marco's 1 night to take to my grandma's.

What we actually ate:
Sunday - Spaghetti with frozen meat sauce
Monday - Breakfast Casserole with french toast
Tuesday - Leftovers
Wednesday -  Pork and Saurkraut
Thursday - Baked Chicken
Friday - I went out to dinner with Friends, Mr R and the girls had leftovers
Saturday - Marco's pizza at my Grandma's, I used a coupon for free cheesy bread so we got a pizza, large family size salad and cheezy bread for $16.98! Enough for 3 adults, 2 kids and plenty of leftovers.

The upcoming week:
Sunday - Smoked Turkey Puffs and leftover pork and saurkraut
Monday - Crock pot Meatloaf

Options for the rest of the week:

  • Bean Burritos - Just need to buy tortillas (uses up frozen beans)
  • Baked Chicken
  • Crock Pot Spaghetti Sauce and Meatballs (will make enough to freeze half for another day) - just need to buy pasta
  • Leftover Night


2 comments:

  1. What are smoked turkey puffs? Sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll let you know after I try the recipe how it is. I had smoked turkey in the freezer to use up. The puffs use egg, cheddar and smoked turkey. That's all I remember of the recipe right now :)

      Delete