March 21, 2014

Friday Financials


  • Mr. R went to the dentist and needed some antibiotics on his gums.  His appointment cost $110.  I'm using part of the money I have set aside to pay Big R's dental bills since we still haven't received the bill yet and I really don't know how much it will be anyways.  
  • Little R had spring pictures at school last week and they came out really cute.  I'm going to buy an 8 x 10 to hang and 2 sheets of wallets to hand out to family and 1 sheet of 4 x 5.  Total Spent: $36 out of our misc. money leaving us $45 until payday next Friday.
  • Transferred $100 out of my personal savings account.  I haven't taken money out in a really long time and have been adding a lot to it.  But last weekend was expensive and this one looks to be the same way.  Last weekend I went to lunch with a friend and then to the spa for a pedi plus I let them talk me into a paraffin hand treatment.  Tonight I'm going to dinner with some friends from work at a new restaurant that is a bit pricey and then Mr. R and I will be going out with one of his friends for his birthday.  We're looking into possible paying for a taxi so we can both drink.  We haven't gone out with friends together to a bar in months so I'm willing to spend the money on a cab.

No comments:

Post a Comment