Sale/coupon match ups:
- Lean Cuisine - 6 for $10 - $1 coupon = $9 or $1.50 each
- 2 packs Dole Squishems - $4 - 2 $1 coupons = $2 or $1 per pack of 4 (this will be something fun for Big R to pack in her lunch.)
- Garnier Fructis Hair Gel - 2 for $6 - 2 $1 printable coupon = $4 or $2 each, plus additional Bonus 20 cents in fuel perks with purchase of 4. (This is the hair gel the girls and I use and its a good price. If I purchase all four, I'll only pay $2.50 per bottle. I usually pay $3.69 per bottle at Acme when it's not on sale)
- Mrs. Buttersworth's $2.50 - $1.10 (55 cent double coupon) = $1.40 (Not sure if this is a better price than syrup at Aldi, I'll have to look at some old receipts to see before I purchase this.)
- Crest toothpaste - $2.50 - $1.50 (75 cent double coupon) = $1 If they let me use the e-coupon I loaded to my card also, I'll get another 75 cents off, making it only 25 cents.
- Crest Pro Health - $4.99 - $1.50 coupSons (75 cent double coupon) = $3.49 If they take the 75 cent e-coupon off also, this will only be $2.74
- Gala Apples - 10 pounds for $10
- 2 coupons for $1 off per gallon of gas if I transfer 2 prescriptions. Definitely thinking of doing this as Acme's pharmacy seems to be a bit expensive.
I'm also thinking of purchasing $300 in Disney Gift Cards. I can use them to purchase our Disneyland tickets and I'll earn 60 cents off per gallon of gas in fuel perks.