December 3, 2013

Disneyland Perks for Disney Visa Members

I have a Disney Rewards Visa through Chase.  I just transferred the balance of my Disney Rewards to my Rewards card.  As of now we have $358.59 to use towards our tickets to Disneyland next month.

For 2 adults and 2 children to spend 2 days at Disneyland is $674.00.  Whenever I see the total I think: What the hell am I thinking spending that much money just for two days entrance into the parks.  And that's for the base tickets without any hoppin.

But I love it and I love watching my kids believe all the magic.  I have great memories from when I was a kid and love taking my kids on the same rides. Big Ripples has been to Disney World twice.  Little Ripples was only 6 months old the last time we went and we always have such a great time.  I'm also excited to go with my dad as I've never gone to Disney with him.  Can you tell I'm like really excited?

Since we use this credit card for everything I figure we should earn a few more $'s before our trip.  I can transfer them to my rewards card as long as I have $10 or more and it transfers right away, no wait.

Checking out some of the other discounts and rewards we get for having this credit card:

  • Character Meet and Greet at a Private Cardmember Location and a Free 5x 7 Photo! This is awesome and we will be doing this.
  • Discounts on merchandise and Dining Locations in the parks and downtown disney.  These have strings attached: certain restaurants or minimum purchase requirements.
  • 20% Off Select Tours - Yeah, we won't be doing this.  We pay enough to get in to the parks, why would I pay even more for a tour.



No comments:

Post a Comment