October 27, 2013

Meal Plan Week of October 27th

I've have been horrible at making a grocery list and meal planning lately.  I've had very little energy this weekend and it just seemed like too much effort.  I through a meal plan together in my head while I was at the grocery store.  I didn't do too bad for not having a list.

Dinners this week:

Sunday - Burritos
Monday - Leftover burritos or nachos
Tuesday - Kielbasa and sauerkraut
Wednesday - Hot dogs
Thursday - Waffle night at my parents house.
Friday - BBQ Meatloaf
Saturday - Island Kielbasa

We also have a frozen lasagne and some frozen chicken that might work their way in as a substitute one night.

I've been very uninspired lately to try new recipes.  I don't know if its the weather getting colder or what but I've been getting lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment