September 11, 2013

Grocery Ads Day

I love when the ads come out on Wednesday.  Both Aldi and Acme had ads come out today.  I know we did horrible on the grocery budget last week.  I still haven't looked at how much Mr. Ripples spent on groceries on Sunday but I know there are lots of frozen foods in the freezer that weren't on the list.  He has a weakness in the frozen foods aisle.  When we were dating and he would cook me dinner, it usually consisted of frozen pizza, frozen onions and some other frozen thing like corn dogs or perogies.  It was a smorgasbord of frozen re-heated foods.

Little Ripples had a slight fever and a cough this morning.  I took the morning off to stay home with her so I'm going to try to get the grocery list done for Friday and clean out the refrigerator and cupboards before I have to go to work this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment