April 17, 2013

My Day...I'm tired

I volunteered at Little Ripples' school today so I took the day off from work.  I think I might have enjoyed work better.  But it was worth it to see how excited my daughter was for me to be there. 

Then I took Little Ripples to the library since I was home earlier than usual.  I love getting to spend one on one time with my girls. After picking up Baby Ripples from daycare and making dinner, I rode 100 minutes on my stationary bike.  I've started a new book and when I'm reading a good book, I can ride as long as the kids will let me.  Usually I only get 45 minutes in and I have to get off the bike about 5 times to get the kids snacks and drinks.  But I replaced a lot of batteries in toys that had died so they had lots to do to keep them busy.

Now I'm tired, the house is a mess from the kids playing, and I have to go back to work tomorrow.  I'm off to do some reading with the girls and then I'm going to bed when they do tonight, nice and early.


***Bonus: I didn't spend any money today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment