April 16, 2013

Spring Cleaning is saving me more and more money!

I don't think I have ever done this much spring cleaning before.  But with Baby Ripples being sick last week and Little Ripples sick this week, I've had a lot of time at home.  I went through the girls' spring and summer clothes today.   And its a good thing I did.  I knew I had tons of clothes for Baby Ripples since she gets all the hand-me-downs.  But I thought I was going to have to buy all new clothes for Little Ripples.  As I was cleaning out there closet, I found 2 drawers in an organizer that I thought were the next size up clothes for Baby Ripples, but they weren't.  They were all the spring and summer clothes in Little Ripples size from the end of summer last year! I totally forgot about these.

Both my girls' birthdays are towards the end of summer and they always get tons of summer clothes for their birthdays that they barely get to wear.  Little Ripples is so skinny she can still where 5T shorts and some shirts so she can wear a lot of what was leftover from last year.

Both girls are totally set on clothes for now.  If I see some inexpensive tshirts I might grab a couple but I can wait until I find a good deal.  Maybe I'll go to half price day at the thrift store some week and see what I can find.

No comments:

Post a Comment