August 22, 2015

Ice Cream Sundae Buffet Party

Since the girls wanted to have separate birthday parties with their friends for their birthdays this year, I still had to have a family get together.  My family is big on birthdays.  So I planned an Ice Cream Sundae Buffet Party.

The girls waiting for guests to arrive.

The party was at my mom's house in the back yard.  I planned the party from 2 - 4 pm so that I didn't need to provide a whole meal. My mom wanted to serve hot dogs too and I'm surprised how many hot dogs we went through.

We had a total of 16 people at the party.

The Ice Cream Buffet included:


  • Ice Cream
  • Cones
  • M&Ms
  • Bananas
  • Gummy Bears
  • Brownies
  • Crushed Oreos
  • Caramel Sauce
  • Chocolate Sauce
  • Strawberry Sauce
  • Whipped Cream
  • Honey Roasted Peanuts
  • Butterfly Shaped Sprinkles
  • Maraschino Cherries
  • Root beer for floats





No comments:

Post a Comment