- Cleaned out junk drawer, stock pile shelf and shred pile
- Found screen protectors for cell phones. Mr. R needed a new one and purchased one but it didn't fit. We had 3 extra in the drawer this whole time from when we first purchased the phones.
- Now I can actually see all the toiletries that we already have on hand.
- Looking for a missing ebates check that I received a few weeks ago that no one knows what happened to it. I thought maybe it got put in the shred box as a mistake. Unfortunately, I didn't find it. But I did get everything shredded that was in the box so that's good.
|Stock Pile Shelf in Linen Closet|
- Found a Coupon Code online for a Free red box rental. Rented Gone Girl, pretty good movie. Book was blah. I tried to read it and just couldn't do it.
- Mr. R also rented Night at the Museum for us to watch with the girls plus 3 additional kids movies that he got from the free section at Family Video.
- The drive-in theater, about 30 minutes from our house, is showing a double feature - Inside Out and Pitch Perfect 2. Cost is $6 per adult, Big R is $2 and Little R is free. We'll take a cooler with drinks plus a few snacks but usually end up purchasing popcorn there. If we go tonight, we'll only stay for the first Movie since Mr. R doesn't want to sit through the second movie. We'll show up early for a good parking space, take a Frisbee and ball to throw around before the movie starts and since the movie doesn't start until its dark out, it will definitely be a late night. I have an interview tomorrow so not sure if I want to be out that late so I might not go along. Probably will just be Mr. R and the girls.
- Mr. R did the grocery shopping and bought Popsicles for dessert this week for the girls. We needed something that Big R can pack in her lunch this week for the days she is at summer camp. I had a few boxes of Red and Green colored cake mix that I bought on clearance after Christmas and a container of pink icing I bought on clearance after Valentines Day. I found a recipe online using a box of cake mix, 1/2 cup butter and 2 eggs to make cookies. I made 2 batches. Most of the cookies, I let the girls decorate; some of the cookies I just coated in powder sugar instead of icing. They turned out really good.