- Monday - we all stayed home sick.
- Tuesday - Big R stayed home sick, I took a half day.
- Wednesday - EVERYONE went to school/work.
- Thursday - I took my other half day to go to the doctor. Plus I got a call from the day care that Little R had a fever and needed to be picked up. Big R had a snow day home from school plus she had a doctor's appointment. The nurse practitioner thinks we just have a cold. Should last about 10 days. Big R is almost over hers and feeling a lot better.
- We are all home again. Big R had another snow day, although this morning she said her throat was hurting. Little R never has school/day care on Fridays anyways but she still has a cough. I stayed home sick.
And some how over the last three weeks when each of us has been sick twice now, Mr. R is the only one to remain healthy both times! I don't get it. I'm the obsessive hand washer here. Why do I keep getting sick?