- $35 left in the food budget. Rolling this into this pay periods grocery money as I went a little over board at Aldi and Ollie's yesterday.
- $52 left in gas budget - will be moved to savings
- $18 "extra spending money" - will be moved to savings
- A few weeks ago I had a bill from the dentist for $124 that I wasn't sure if I should pay or not. I wrote about it here. I'm glad I waited as I just received the new bill and it is now for $89.80.
Vacation Spending Money:
- I've started accumulating snacks for our trip. I always pack a gallon size bag full of a variety of snacks on any trip we go on. So far I have little bags of Ritz Crackers with Cheese in the middle, Fruit Roll Ups, Beef Jerkey, Dum Dum Suckers, yogurt covered raisins and granola bars. I had a 15% off coupon for Ollie's. So I bought a whole bunch of snacks and split them up for use at home and on the trip. Total Spent $8
- Vacation Fund: $355
- Car Fund: Added $265 to our car savings fund. This puts us at exactly $1,000. We had more but took $1500 out for a down payment for my new car. We plan on putting this $1,000 down on Mr. R's car when we buy out the lease.
- Emergency Fund: $350
- Girls Birthday: $400 Their Birthdays aren't until the end of Summer. But I always set money aside out of the first 3 paycheck month. This should be enough for gifts and their party.
- Aldi - $134.69
- Ollie - $10.00
- Acme - $19.00