November 21, 2014

Friday Financials: Under Budget Part 2

We've had yet another couple good weeks budget wise.

This past week has been a bit rough as a stomach bug has been making its way through our house.  So it hasn't been a fun week.

The day care bill for December is only $355!  That's because they are closed for 2 weeks for Christmas and New Years.  I'll be taking a couple days off and my wonderful family will help out a few hours if we need them for when Mr. R and my schedule over lap.  We really don't need full day daycare anyways.

Left Over Money from last pay:

  • $23 gas budget
  • $17 "Extra" Money Budget
This money will be making its way to our savings account today.

I also received the $4 refund check from Cedar Point for the Drink Cup I bought online only to find out they were selling them for $4 less at the park.  And I received a whole $9 in commissions this week.  This is on top of my normal pay for extra projects I work on at work.  

I've decided to start setting $40 aside every pay day to go out to eat with the family.  We had a lot of fun at Eadies last pay day and its nice to get out on a Friday night and do something.  I will be reducing our food budget slightly to help cover this.

Added $441 to savings! I now have more than enough to pay off the cruise.  I'm just waiting for my new ncl credit card so I can get double points for paying off the cruise balance.  It should give me close to another $50 on board credit.

Total Savings for the year towards our $12,000 savings challenge: $7895.  I have a feeling we won't make it to $12,000 but this next month should bring in some extra money with Holiday Pay and extra commissions.


No comments:

Post a Comment