- Scooby Doo Mouthwash on clearance
- Monster High Body Glitter Spray $.50
- Nail Polishes - $.69 each
- Cover Girl All Day Lipstick - $2.99
- 6 pack of barrettes $.20
- Little Mermaid Swim Goggles for Big R's swim day at Day Care - a little over $2
- Minnie Mouse Lip Gloss - $.79
- Really Cute Stack-able Body washes - $.50 cents each - used for a gift
Most of this stuff is going into the girls birthday presents. I'm making a gift bag for Big R of girly stuff like monster high make up, nail polishes, etc.
I ran home and asked Mr. R if he wanted to run out to Lowe's to check into getting our sliding door replaced. We still had some time, so we went over to Toy's R Us to see if we could find an Elsa Doll for Big R. No luck on that, but they were having a big clearance sale throughout the store with 60% off a lot of items. I went up and down every aisle to see what I could find. Here's what I got:
- A 2 pack of pacifiers for our niece that is due in July - $1.67
- A really cute 3 month size long sleeve shirt that has a muscle man body on it - $3
- This Tub & Toot Doll. It's a baby doll that you bath and when you press it's belly button it giggles or toots. He He. It was on clearance for $9.98 and will be set aside for Little R's Birthday. She's such a little mommy and always taking care of her baby's. Plus she'll think the sounds are hilarious!
- Minnie Mouse Clip On Clothes set, $6 for Little R's Birthday. We have 2 sets of these already and Little R plays with them every day. Each set comes with Minnie mouse and then interchangeable plastic clothes, shoes, headbands, etc. that clip on. I keep all the pieces in a big Ziploc baggy so they don't get lost.