May 4, 2014

Indoor WaterPark with gifted money

My Grandpa gave each of my daughters a $100 bill.  Normally I would put part of it in their savings, use some of it for something they needed and then let them each pick out a toy with $25 of the money.

But there isn't really anything the girls need right now.  They have more toys than they can play with.  And I know my Grandpa would want them to use the money for something fun.

So I'm thinking of taking the girls to Maui Sands Resort, an indoor water park about 1 1/2 hours away.  It's not as big as some of the other water parks like Kalahari or Great Wolf.  At least that's what I've read.  I've never been to any of them.

Right now they have a groupon for $184 that includes a 1 night stay in a family suite that has 2 sets of bunk beds, admission for up to 6 to the water park, pizza and pop for dinner and breakfast the next morning.

There's only four of us so I'm thinking of asking my friends' daughter to join us. She's a couple years older than Big R but they get along really well.  Her family is going through a lot right now so I think it would be great for her to get away and Big R will think it's really cool to be able to take a friend with us.  Now I just have to figure out a day to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment