May 15, 2014

For all the curly hair beauties out there...

I found the most amazing curly hair products called Deva Curl.  My hair looks amazing and has soooo much less frizz than it used to.  I have very curly hair and I've never had the results that I've had with Deva Curl.

I had a 50% off coupon to get my hair colored and trimmed last week.  The stylist told me about these products and walked me through all the steps on how to use them.  First wash with the no-poo, then use the conditioner.  Instead of drying my hair or ringing it out to get the excess water off, I flip my head over and use the microfiber towel to scrunch out the excess water.

Next, I use the light deva curl gel and dry my hair with the hair dryer with diffuser attached.  I was impressed that I was able to do it on my own and it looked just as good as when the stylist did it.  I bought a starter kit for $37 that had the shampoo, conditioner, gel, volumizing foam and micro-fiber towel.

These products are expensive, but they sell very big bottles of it that will last a long time.  And if you have curly frizzy hair like me, it's worth the money.  I've tried so many different products but nothing has made my hair look this nice. Here are some tips the stylist gave me to save some money:
1. Instead of buying the Deva Curl Micro-fiber Towel, just use an old t-shirt.
2. Just buy the condition and gel if you don't want to invest in all the products.  Those are the most important.
And one way I found to save money... Order the product from Amazon.  It's about $10 cheaper per bottle to buy on Amazon than it is at the salon.  I'm going to watch for the Salon to have a good sale but in the meantime, I'll be ordering from Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment