- $45 per night for a primitive site - includes hiking, swimming, fishing, game room, playground, hay ride and other planned activities based on weekend theme
- $5 for 1/2 hour paddle boat rental x 2
- $2.50 per person miniature golf (half price on Sunday)
- Sunday morning pancake and sausage breakfast (not sure the price)
- Last year they also had short pony rides for $1
Today, I saw a Groupon for 2 nights of camping at Clays Park for only $45! The $45 includes use of the water park, kayaks, unlimited miniature golf, sand volleyball courts, indoor pool, fishing lake, and nature trails for hiking or biking.
So of course I bought the groupon right away. We have to use it before the end of June. As soon as Mr. R gets his schedule for June, I am going to book the first weekend he has off.
Since almost everything is included and we are getting a night free, we will be saving a lot of $. At least $67, based on the costs above. Plus, I used ebates to get 8% cash back and I put it on my Disney Rewards visa so I'll earn a whopping $.45 in rewards!
I'm re-adjusting our camping budget to only spend $200 for the whole weekend. $45 for the cost of the campsite and the rest of the money will go towards food, fire wood, and any extra expenses like ice cream from the camp store.