March 16, 2014

How we did with Last Week's meal plan and the upcoming week

Meal Plan for Last Week 
Sunday - Lasagna
Monday - Pulled Pork Sandwiches
  • Spaghetti with frozen meat sauce
  • Baked Chicken
  • Smoked Turkey Puffs - *New Recipe - need to buy cheddar cheese and eggs
  • Crock Pot Meatloaf - Need to buy cream of mushroom soup
  • Left Over Night
What we actually ate: 
Sunday - Lasagna
Monday - leftovers
Tuesday - Pulled Pork
Wednesday - I had leftovers before going to a hair appointment.  Mr. R and the girls went out to dinner for our niece's birthday.
Thursday - Baked Chicken and Leftovers
Friday - Dinner at my mom's.
Saturday - hot dogs and spaghetti o's. (Mr. R did the cooking.)

Meal Plan for week of March 16th:
Sunday - Spaghetti with frozen meat sauce

Meal Options for the Rest of the Week:
  • Crock Pot Meatloaf - have everything I need to make this
  • Smoked Turkey Puffs - Just need to buy more eggs, uses up frozen turkey
  • Breakfast Casserole with french toast - just need to buy eggs, uses up frozen ham
  • Pork and Sauerkraut with Mashed Potatoes and Corn - have everything on hand for this
  • Leftover Night
We'll also probably get a pizza and salad from Marco's 1 night to take to my grandma's.  She really likes Marco's.  My mom usually will take her out once or twice during the week. But my mom is out of town this week so I want to make sure we plan on spending some time with my Grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment