February 15, 2014

Menu Plan

I made a double batch of pizza dough tonight.  2 pizzas for dinner tonight and froze enough dough for 2 pizzas some other night.  Here's the plan for the next few days:

Sunday - Large batch of blueberry pancakes for breakfast then baking the Giant Turkey I got at Aldi for dinner
Monday - Double batch of Spaghetti Sauce and Meatballs in the crock pot, Mr. R can boil the pasta and pop the bread sticks in the oven before I get home from work.
Tuesday - Left overs night
Wednesday - Beef Stroganoff & Egg Noodles

I'll be adding a bag of frozen pancakes, bags of frozen turkey portioned out for casseroles and a bag of frozen spaghetti sauce and meatballs to the freezer for use on other nights.  Our freezer is pretty full right now.  I also have lots of turkey stock, ham and pork roast/sauerkraut portioned out in the freezer that I'll have to build our meal plan around for the second part of the week.



No comments:

Post a Comment