- Had $22 left in the gas fund, moving to savings
- We have $200 left in the grocery budget and $150 left in our extra money budget to last until next pay day (two weeks away)
- Between our tax return and this paycheck, I'll have paid $445 on my student loans this week. This should bring the balance down to around $350!!! SO CLOSE!!!!
- Set $100 aside for Summer Day Care Costs - Not sure what we will be doing with the girls this summer but I'm building a cushion since the summer will probably be more expensive.
- I have $475 set aside for whenever the ginormous dentist bill arrives which will hopefully be enough with everything we already paid at the dentist office.
- Added money to our savings towards our goal of saving $12,000 in 2014. Here's what we have so far:
- $1066 Vacation Fund
- $1066 Car Fund
- $1065 EF (Our EF total is up to $2065 since we emptied it to buy the investment property. Woohoo! Woohoo! Making progress)
- Total Savings in 2014: $3197, only $8803 left to go!
February 28, 2014
We got both our state and federal tax returns. Woohoo! Here's some more fun money news: