December 8, 2013

Meal Plan Week of 12/8

Last night I made a barbecue meatloaf that was excellent.  I served salad with it.  We've been eating lots of salad around here to use up all the lettuce that Mr. Ripples accidentally bought.  We're almost done with 2 heads and I plan to shred up the last two tonight. 

I put a whole chicken in the crockpot with onion, broccoli and carrots.  We'll have the chicken and vegetables for dinner tonight along with a salad.  Then I'll shred up the left over chicken for two recipes: taco chicken and chicken salad.  Those will be good toppers for salad for lunch the next few days.  And tomorrow night the family can have tacos with the chicken and bean mixture while I have taco salad. 

Monday - Tacos or Taco Salad
Tuesday - Stroganoff with ground chicken, peas and egg noodles
Wednesday - Baked Chicken
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Birthday - Ordering Food from Somewhere
Saturday - Birthday Dinner at Moms - Lasagna!

No comments:

Post a Comment