December 4, 2013

Making Payments online through my bank

Lately, I've been paying most of my bills online through my bank.  The one thing I don't understand is why my bank does this for free.  I keep thinking maybe I missed some fine print and my account is going to get charged ridiculous fees but I've been doing it a few months now and no charges have shown up.

It saves me money not having to buy as many checks and not having to pay for postage.  I know the bank is able to pay some of the bills electronically but there are some that they have to actually print a check and mail.

I love that my bank doesn't charge for this, I'm just really surprised that they don't.

1 comment:

  1. Well, in theory, the keeps your money at their place longer than an electronic payment. I wonder if you could do those payments yourself, though. I'm paranoid of banks and don't trust them with processing payments correctly. But that's just me! I'm very OCD when it comes to payments!

    ReplyDelete