In Great News, Mr. Ripples work forgot to give him his holiday pay so they cut him another check. Woohoo. Even better news, I got a nice bonus! Double Woo! This is awesome as somehow I thought we had more money in our account than we did. Not sure how that happens when I record our transactions every day but at some point I made a mistake. Plus we received 2 more bills today and Little Ripples needed a pair of dress shoes for her concert tonight.
- $58 bill for tests when Big Ripples had strep. They didn't bill our insurance so I'm going to mail the insurance information and hopefully this will end up being a lot less.
- $20 doctor bill - they never charge our copay upfront we get billed a couple weeks after an appointment.
- Dress Shoes for Little Ripples - $13.00 - $3.00 in Kmart rewards = $10.00
With the rest of our extra money:
- Pay off Target Card and Disney Card - Yay for 0 Balance, apparently I haven't been keeping our spending in check as I thought. With all the Christmas Shopping and the Adopt-A-Family Shopping at work, I don't think I kept track of our credit card charges as well as I should have. Luckily, we will now be back down to 0 and plan to stay there.
- Put an extra $83 into Vacation Fund.
- Added $50 to our home repair fund.