- I use 3 or 4 little plastic baggies to pack my daughter's and husband's lunches. I had planned to use reusable containers and baggies. Not happening.
- We go through around 4 - 6 cans of pop a day. (I know its horrible.) And we don't recycle them. I just don't know where to take them. Our city has a recycling program where people leave items at the curb for pick up but because I live in a condo and we can't leave stuff at the curb, we can't partake in the program.
- I've been taking 2 showers a day. One in the morning before work and one in the evening after putting in an hour on the bike.
- I've bought lots of pre-packaged goodies for lunches and snacks.
- Went back to buying cleaning spray instead of using vinegar and water.
September 23, 2013
My walk on the green side of life is no walk in the park
I have slipped into old habits.