August 30, 2013

My Nook Is Dying!

I am so upset.  I was reading last night.  Got up to get something and when I picked up my nook again, the corner of the screen was stuck.  It only covered up about 2 words so it wasn't too big of a deal.  Today, I was so excited to come home and start reading the next book in a series that I have started and my nook is even worse.  There's lines going through the screen so it's too annoying to try to read around them.

I read around 4 books a week.  Mostly all on the nook.  I love to read. My first instinct is to load the kids up in the car right now and go to the bookstore and buy a new nook.  I'm going to try to make myself wait a couple days to really do some research and decide which Nook I want or if I would rather have a Kindle.

My current nook was a gift from my grandparents about 2 1/2 years ago.  I didn't know much about them and honestly thought they were kind of stupid.  I mean why would people spend so much money on something when they could just go to the library and get books for free or buy books at garage sales.  But now I absolutely love the convenience of being able to download books from home whenever I want to read.  Since I will be buying this for myself I want to make sure I have all the details before I spend the money.

Do you have a kindle or a nook?  What do you like or don't like about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment