I always check out Walgreen's clearance section. I usually find some really great deals. Today, it was cold medicine. And I checked the expiration dates and none of them expire until mid 2014, some are good till 2015.
This is what I got:
- 3 pack of children's acetaminophen (3 - 4 oz bottles) - Reg. Price $12.99, Clearance Price $3.24
- 1 bottle of Children's Plus Cold medicine - Reg. $5.99, Clearance $1.49
- Wal-Tussin Chest Congestion Expectorant - Reg. $5.49, Clearance $1.37
- Children's Dimetapp Cold & Allergy - Reg. $7.79, Clearance $1.94
- Adult Robitussin Nasal Relief tablets - Reg. $7.99, Clearance $2.50
- Adult Robitussin Cold and Flu Night time - Reg. $7.49, Clearance $2.50
Mr. Ripples has a cold and I think the girls are catching it so this worked out great.
Some other great clearance deals -
- XL bottle Got2 B hair glue (Mr. Ripples) - $2.99
- 2 Children's Metal Detectors (put away for Christmas) - $4 each