April 10, 2013

Crunchy Baked Shrimp

Panko
flour
2 eggs
2 lb cooked shrimp

Put Panko, flour and eggs each in a separate bowl.  Beat the eggs.  Dip shrimp in egg, then in flour.  Dip again in egg, then in Panko.  Place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.  Bake at 400 degrees for about 12 minutes flipping half way through.

As you can see, I'm not really good at measuring ingredients.  I'm trying to get better since I'm trying to share recipes here.  But I didn't measure the Panko or Flour. 

I dipped mine in Ketchup, because I love ketchup.  My husband used some bourbon sauce we had in the refrigerator.  After doing half the shrimp with the above recipe, I added parmesan cheese and italian seasoning to the panko and mixed it up.  Then finished making the rest of the shrimp with that mixture.  I liked it without the italian seasoning better.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment