April 7, 2013

A Beautiful Sunday!

Today was such a great day.  It was one of those days where I was able to get so much done, I feel a great sense of accomplishment.  Plus the weather is beautiful.  Sunny and in the 70's. 
For Ohio, this time of year, that's awesome!

Cleaned the house - Check!
Worked Out - Check!
Made a large batch of blueberry pancakes and froze half , boiled eggs and made a batch of vegetable noodle soup - Check!
Grocery Shopping - Check! and Double Check for sticking to my list!
Dropped off water bill - Check!
Ran to bank - Check!

I got so much done, I feel like I've got a great start on the week to come.  I try to make extra food on the weekends.  My husband and I both work full time and knowing that I have stuff on hand ready to go really saves us from buying food out. 

While I was running errands I passed the library and remembered they were having their spring sale.  So I ran in to take a look and since it was the last day of the sale, they were having a fill a paper bag and make a donation sale.  I couldn't pass that up so I got myself a few books to read and plenty of new books for the kids.  I donated $7 out of my spending money which is about what the books would have cost if it wasn't fill a paper bag day.  Our library is really great.  They have lots of free events for the kids and have a great children's section so I'm happy to support them.

How was your Sunday?


These are all our new books!

No comments:

Post a Comment