March 19, 2013

Cruisin with the kids

I am obsessed with traveling.  One of my favorite hobbies is planning a vacation.  I will spend hours finding the perfect location, the best hotel and researching all the area has to offer.  We actually just got back from a vacation recently, and I'm already looking for ideas for our next one.  About a month ago we went on a cruise.  Don't worry, it wasn't one of the ones on the news recently, although it was through Carnival. 

Anyone who has younger kids should think of going on a cruise.  It was one of the best vacations that we have taken since we've had kids. My daughters loved going to the kids camp and we loved that we could drop them off and know they had planned activities for the kids.  We didn't have to feel guilty about leaving them behind because they had so much fun.  The best was every night at dinner, the kids ate with the kids camp and us adults actually got to enjoy a fancy kid free dinner.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment