July 19, 2015

Low Carb Prep and Meal Plan

In an attempt to lose some weight, I'm cutting out carbs 6 days per week.  I'm not completely getting rid of all carbs; just breads, crackers, cereal, cookies, etc.  Fruit and other healthy carbs are still ok.

Prepping today:

  • Boiled Eggs
  • Celery - cleaned, peeled and cut up
  • Green Peppers - cleaned and sliced
  • Spinach Dip - I used this recipe for inspiration.  For the dip, instead of all sour cream, I mixed 1/2 light sour cream and 1/2 light mayonnaise.  Then added minced garlic, onion powder, Tuscan herb seasoning blend, salt and spinach.  I only had fresh spinach so I cooked in down on the stove.  Mixed everything together.  It turned out great!  I can't wait to try it tomorrow after all the seasonings have had a chance to set in.

Meals Planned for this week:
  • Sausage and Egg Casserole with peppers and onions.  Mr. R and the girls will have toast with this.
  • Italian Sausages with peppers and onions
  • Baked Chicken
  • Turkey Burgers - No bun for me.
Snacks and Other Meals:
  • Omelets
  • Peanut Butter on Celery
  • Tuna Salad on Celery
  • Peanuts
  • Pepperoni and Cheese
  • String Cheese
  • Grapes
  • Apples





No comments:

Post a Comment