- Boiled Eggs
- Celery - cleaned, peeled and cut up
- Green Peppers - cleaned and sliced
- Spinach Dip - I used this recipe for inspiration. For the dip, instead of all sour cream, I mixed 1/2 light sour cream and 1/2 light mayonnaise. Then added minced garlic, onion powder, Tuscan herb seasoning blend, salt and spinach. I only had fresh spinach so I cooked in down on the stove. Mixed everything together. It turned out great! I can't wait to try it tomorrow after all the seasonings have had a chance to set in.
Meals Planned for this week:
- Sausage and Egg Casserole with peppers and onions. Mr. R and the girls will have toast with this.
- Italian Sausages with peppers and onions
- Baked Chicken
- Turkey Burgers - No bun for me.
Snacks and Other Meals:
- Peanut Butter on Celery
- Tuna Salad on Celery
- Pepperoni and Cheese
- String Cheese