August 6, 2014

Online Continuing Education Classes

I finished the 2 classes that I've been taking online: Beginner's Photoshop and Creating Web Pages.  I really enjoyed the creating web pages a lot more than the Photoshop class.  I had planned on taking a class on In Design, but I think I'm just going to start playing around with it and see if I can figure it out on my own.

At work we use Quark, and I taught myself how to use it.  We just found out that our graphics department will be switching to In Design so I figure I'll have plenty of chances to use it.

I signed up for a new class that is starting August 20th: Achieving Top Search Engine Positions.  I found out the hard way that 2 classes at a time is a bit too much for me right now.  The classes are $119 each so it's slowing down our savings some but hopefully it will pay off when I get a better job.

No comments:

Post a Comment