- Day Care Costs went down since Little R is in an older room now. Plus for some reason we had an over payment of $120 applied to our account. So Septembers day care bill was only $455. And from now on, I'm only budgeting $600 a month instead of $685.
- Pay off the credit card completely. This keeps sneaking up no matter how much I try to track our spending.
- Added $400 to our Savings Challenge! Only need to save $5857 to meet our goal. New Totals::
- Emergency Fund - Saved $2045
- Vacation Fund - $2050
- Car Fund - $2048
- I set $60 aside for a date night. Mr R and I are going out to a new restaurant with another couple and we actually have to pay for a baby sitter. Usually my mom or mother-in-law will watch the girls for free. But we're paying our niece $20 to watch the girls for a couple hours tonight. I'm really excited! It should be a lot of fun. It's been a while since we went out with another couple for dinner.
August 29, 2014
LOVE LOVE LOVE 3 PAYCHECK MONTHS!