August 29, 2014

Friday Financials

LOVE LOVE LOVE 3 PAYCHECK MONTHS!

  • Day Care Costs went down since Little R is in an older room now.  Plus for some reason we had an over payment of $120 applied to our account.  So Septembers day care bill was only $455.  And from now on, I'm only budgeting $600 a month instead of $685.
  • Pay off the credit card completely.  This keeps sneaking up no matter how much I try to track our spending.
  • Added $400 to our Savings Challenge!  Only need to save $5857 to meet our goal. New Totals::
    • Emergency Fund - Saved $2045
    • Vacation Fund - $2050
    • Car Fund - $2048
  • I set $60 aside for a date night.  Mr R and I are going out to a new restaurant with another couple and we actually have to pay for a baby sitter.  Usually my mom or mother-in-law will watch the girls for free.  But we're paying our niece $20 to watch the girls for a couple hours tonight.  I'm really excited! It should be a lot of fun.  It's been a while since we went out with another couple for dinner. 

2 comments:

  1. Woot Woot! Way to go with day care savings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daycare is so expensive! I'm glad you got a little discount there.

    ReplyDelete