- Doing really well on the grocery budget. Still have $84 for the next 7 days and that's after Mr. R ran to the store for milk, flour tortillas and chips today. Still have lots of fruit but will need to get more vegetables for my salad bowl.
- Here's how we are doing on using up what we have in the freezer:
- Frozen Sloppy Joe meat - Gone
- Dinner Rolls - Gone
- 1 Bag of Frozen Shredded Chicken used today for dinner
- 1 Bag of chicken stock used today
- 1 bag of frozen strawberries used for smoothies
- Still need to use:
- 2 packs of pork chops
- 1 bag of black beans
- pizza dough for 1 pizza
- 1 bag frozen shredded chicken
- lots of chicken stock
- 1 bag frozen strawberries
- 2 lbs. 90% lean ground beef
- Plenty of food left to work with for the next week.
- Paid $65 to renew Mr. R's nursing license and $20 for his program to earn education credits.
- Spent $20 on a groupon for a Valvoline Oil Change. It's only a couple minutes from our house and Mr. R's car is about due for one anyways.
- We only have $40 left of our "extra misc" money which needs to last 7 more days. I think we can, I think we can...
June 27, 2014
Unexciting - not pay day :(