I took today off to take the girls to the zoo since Big R is on Spring Break. Too bad the weather isn't agreeing with my plan. So we are off to the Cleveland Children's Museum. I'm excited to get out a do something fun as a family. On the weekends I'm so tired and have errands, cleaning and cooking that keep me busy. I never seem to want to plan any day trips any more. But since I took the day off from work, I feel motivated to get out a do something!
On to the Money:
- Summer Day Care registration fee: Instead of paying $50, I only need to pay $5 to register the girls for summer day care. I already paid $45 when I registered Little R for the fall and they said to add Laine this summer I just needed to pay the $5 difference
- Gas Budget: We had $3 left that will be moved to savings
- Total Added to Savings: $220
- Added $24 to EF bringing 2014 total to $1267
- Added $22 to Vacation Fund, total $1265
- Added $22 to Car Fund, total $1265
- 2014 Total Savings $3797, only $8203 left to save!
- Student Loan: Paid $120, only owe a little over $200!
- Added $20 to each of the girls Savings accounts
I set an extra $40 aside for the musuem today. It should only cost $32 for the 4 of us to get in. I found bogo coupons online so hopefully we will only spend $16. I'm just not sure if they'll accept them because of the way the coupons are worded. I think they are for members of a fun club. But it doesn't really explain or say you have to be a member so we'll see. Any extra money not spent today will be moved to savings.