- Car Insurance $925
- Condo Insurance $250
- Cord Blood Registry Fees $250
- City Taxes - estimating $1200
- Life Insurance $850
If there's extra money after those are paid, then I'll spend:
- $71 on zoo membership
- $100 - $200 towards money-saving/energy-saving devices
- $75 - Fun Money to take the Family to do something
- $75 - Fun Money for Mr. R to go out on a date (thinking a play and dinner)
I've started our taxes and not sure if I will do them myself online this year or not. I think I can figure it all out, I'm just unsure about a few things so I'll need to do some more research. I'm still waiting on a dividends statement from Sharebuilder which shouldn't be very much, my student loan interest total and our mortgage paperwork before I can finish the taxes. But I think we'll end up with a pretty good chunk of money above what we need for the above.
If so, I'll be paying extra on my students loans and adding more to our savings.