December 22, 2013

Mission Accomplished

We are officially done Christmas Shopping and all the Presents are wrapped.  I've spent 4 hours today cleaning and wrapping.  I'm exhausted.  I'm glad my mom is having a dinner at her house tonight so I don't have to cook.  And my mom's lasagna is Amazing!

We have 1 gift card that is MIA that was for my parents.  I'm hoping Mr. R. put it somewhere.  Normally, as soon as I buy a gift card, I put it straight in my wallet. But the cashier had put the gift card in the bag with some candy I bought for the girls' stockings.  I remember having the bag on the table and Mr. R looked in it and said, "Oh... a gift card!"  And I told him it wasn't for us, it was for my parents.  After that, I have no idea what happened with it.  I have the rest of the stuff that it was in the bag with, so hopefully Mr. R put it up somewhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment