December 9, 2013

December Grocery Shopping Challenge Update

My goal for the month of December is to only spend $100 a week on groceries. My weeks run from Friday - Thursday as I usually do the shopping Friday after work or sometime on the weekend.

So far this week, we spent $59.21 at Aldi.

Mr. R stopped at Walmart this morning to get sherbet and ginger ale for Little R who's not feeling so well.  And he grabbed a frozen pizza for himself.  (Grrrr... we have like 8 boxes of hot pockets and all the fixings for burritos, quesadilas or eggs and bacon. But he buys a $3 frozen pizza.  I didn't want to nag at him but I'm thinking "Really?!") So $6.84 spent at Walmart.

I ran to Acme on my lunch and stuck to my list pretty well.  I only spent $24.85 on food items.

So Grocery Total so far for the week: $90.90.


No comments:

Post a Comment