November 26, 2013

Finishing Up the Christmas Shopping and Christmas Budget

We have $328 left in the Christmas Budget.  Here's what's left of the shopping:

$25 - Restaurant Gift Card
$20 - Baby Alive Ice Cream Doll (Little Ripples)
$20 - 2 Christmas Ornaments
$15 - Shipping homemade gifts from the girls to my Cali parents
$25 - ???? Nephew's Gift
$80 - $20 each cash for Nephew's that live out of town
$60 - Flowers for 3 Grandma's and an Aunt
$20 - Stamps
$20 - Family photo to put in Christmas Cards
$15 - Brother-in-law's Birthday
$5 - Possible extra wrapping paper or Christmas Cards
$305 - Total

I'm moving $23 over to the vacation fund right now.  And really, if I find some good deals on a couple items I think I can come in under that $305 budget.  Any extra will go towards vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment