October 3, 2013

A Rant'n and A Rave'n

I started to right this post 2 or 3 times.  I had a really annoying evening.  My husband did something to annoy me.  My mom did something to annoy me.  I tried to do too much and everything seemed to take longer than it should.  But as I tried to list all the annoying things that happened to me today, I realized they were really stupid and petty.  Things could be so much worse.  So I guess I'll make this a short rant and say I hope everyone else had a great day.  It's almost time for bed and tomorrow will be a new day. 

1 comment:

  1. Hope your day gets better. There are those days where a little mount feels like a mountain, and the smallest things just hit the wrong cord the wrong way. But just as quickly as they came, those days leave! Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete