September 26, 2013

Date Day and Outlet Shopping!

Mr. Ripples has the day off and the kids have school.  So I took a personal day.  We are heading to an outlet mall that's about an hour away.  We'll be looking for some deals to put away for Christmas and birthdays that are coming up.  I also might buy a few things for myself.  I've gained about 10 pounds and am having the hardest time trying to get them back off.  I've been riding my bike 1 - 2 hours a day but most of my pants are still a little tight.  I don't want to buy too much as I'm trying to make myself stay motivated to lose the weight but I need a couple things for work to get by.

It's going to be a great day.  Shopping, lunch, spending time just me and Mr. Ripples.  We really have a great time together just hanging out.  And its going to be beautiful out today, 76 degrees and sunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment