July 7, 2013

Long Lazy Weekend

My work closed for the day on Friday and we had to either use a vacation day or go without pay.  I was a little annoyed at first.  I hadn't planned on wasting a vacation day.  But now I'm glad I was off.  Mr. Ripples had to work on the 4th and we didn't really have any plans.  My friend, her 3 kids, me and my kids all went to watch the fireworks.  The kids had a great time.  We had about as much fun as we could having to watch 5 young kids way after their bedtime. :)

Other than that, I've had a lazy weekend.  I did a little cleaning each day and a little working out.  I got some errands done and read a few good books.  I stayed up late each night and took a nap each day.

The weekend seemed so long and now I'm sad I have to go back to work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment