April 20, 2013

Yummy Meatless Lasagna

I made this great Lasagna tonight.   The Lasagna Sheets didn't need to be boiled ahead of time and basically I just layered the ingredients except the mozzarella cheese which I put on the very top.   Popped this in the oven at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes.  It made enough for 8 Large pieces of lasagna at about 350 calories each piece.  I estimated on some of the prices below but it cost me about $10 to make this lasagna.  We had it for dinner tonight and have enough for lunch tomorrow too.  I served it with green beans with a little minced garlic and butter mixed in.  All together dinner cost less than $6 for 2 adults and 2 kids or $1.50 per serving.


Lasagna Sheets (clearance at Aldi $.69)
2 Organic Zucchini ($1.51)
1 3/4 Jars of Spaghetti Sauce ($2.10)
1 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese ($1.00)
1 1/2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese ($1.50)
1 Jar Mushrooms ($1.50)
2 Cups Cottage Cheese ($2.00)

No comments:

Post a Comment