April 30, 2013

May Challenges

I have a super busy month this month.  I have 3 major events coming up.  1 of the events is a garage sale that I am having to raise money for a friend that is really sick and struggling with medical bills and paying for medical supplies.  I've been putting the word out for donations to sell for the last month and so I'm going to have a lot of stuff to go through to price and get ready to sell.

Personal Challenge:
1. Clean out my closets - I still need to finish going through my 2 closets which I had planned to do in April.  Oops!  I did get alot of Spring Cleaning done in April so I'm still happy with what I accomplished.

Financial Challenge:
1. Save an extra $200 to put towards Summer Birthdays and gifts.  We have tons of birthdays to celebrate this summer.  I think atleast 7 between May to August. Plus there's mother's day and father's day.  We have 2 Mothers to buy for and 3 Fathers to buy for.  So all these gifts add up.  Even if we only spent $20 per person that would still be over $200 in gifts.  So I'm going to have to find some good deals to make that money stretch.

No comments:

Post a Comment